It's reunion time again!
FRIDAY 26 MAY
- 12:00 - 12:45 Founder’s Day Assembly
- 12:45 – 13:30 Past Pupils and guests finger lunch
- 13:30 - 14:00 School Tour - hear our plans and see the advances
SATURDAY 27 MAY
- 08:30 – 14:45 Derby Day vs. Stutterheim
- 10:00 – 13:00 Country Fair Games for all grades and ages - DON'T MISS THIS!
- 12:00 – 16:00 Past Pupils/Parents Potjiekos Competition
- 13:00 – 13:15 Drummies Demonstration
- 13:15 – 14:30 1st Team Rugby Match
- 14:30 – 16:00 Past Pupils/Parents Tennis, Mixed Hockey and Touch Rugby
- 16:00 – 23:00 Past Pupils Reunion - potjie judging & sharing
The adventure continues!
Why not make a day of it on Founders’ Day on 27 May and show off your culinary skills? Make a potjie while the kids plays games in the hall and parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles watch and play sport. You could even spice it up a biut by challenging another Lilyfontein family!
We will provide a half drum, in which to build your fire, and wood for the fire. You will need to bring everything else you need - chairs, table, shade, ingredients, potjie pot (Minimum size 3), decorations etc. There will be prizes for best dressed/team spirit and for the best tasting potjie.
The PTA will run a cash bar from 16:00 and will provide rice and rolls to accompany the potjies.
There will be no cost to enter the competition, but we do ask if you would kindly share your potjie with the other past pupils at the reunion 16:00 – 20:00. Please complete the entry form and return it before 22 May.
Miss your days on the sports field? Why not join us for a social game of tennis, touch rugby or mixed hockey on 27 May at 14:30 (after the first team rugby match on Founders’ Day). These will be FUN matches for all skill levels - learners are also welcome to join their parents.
Demonstrate pride in your school and purchase a Past Pupils Golf Shirt for R205.00. Place your order before 22 May and you will be able to collect your shirt at the reunion on Saturday 27 May.
Keep an eye on the lilyfontein Past-Pupils facebook group to keep informed of upcoming activities.